Want another way to stay “tuned in” to what is going on with Bangladesh MKs Speak? Go to our NEW! Facebook Page and like it so that blog posts and more will show up on your newsfeed. Listed below are some of the reasons why you should connect with us on Facebook:
1. Facebook is another great way to stay connected to what is going on.
2. You can share links to posts or comment and get the word out to a broader audience, inviting them to stand beside us as we continue to pray for truth and justice in the investigation.
2. You can read links we post to other articles on the topic of sexual abuse.
3. You will learn of ways you can get involved in helping your church/organization be informed and prepared. For example, by attending this seminar.
4. Learn of and pray over requests from the moderating team as we have, or learn of needs and struggles.
I could go on, but why don’t you just hop on over there and like us today?